Who We Are?
Glove Foundation is an NGO registered since 2011 to promote the dissemination and exchange of medical and scientific knowledge among students, health service workers and the general public through health education campaigns, communal medical screening and medical research across Africa. The foundation began softly as a students’ club, Christ Is The Answer (CITA-KNUST) in 2010 where it was only operational in the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
After a year, the then club became GLOVE (God’s Love) FOUNDATION in other to extend its support to communities and the general public. The foundation works in collaboration with government health institutions, like-minded NGOs, students’ organizations in health, private health institutions, professional health workers and non-health individuals who share in our vision.
Our outreach programs have reached many people in different parts of the African continent including but not limited to Tanzania, Benin, Nigeria, Malawi, Dr Congo, Cameroon and Ghana.
To be a household name in promoting preventive health in Africa and beyond through the most effective health programs and practices
- To encourage the dissemination of medical and scientific knowledge from public health practitioners to the general public.
- To implement prevention strategies
- To conduct research to enhance prevention
- To develop and advocate sound public health policies
- To promote healthy behaviour
- To foster safe and healthy environments
- To help build strong and healthy community necessary for socio-economic drive across Africa
We achieve our mission through four main flagship programmes:
- Communal Health Outreach
- Public Health Education
- Medical Research
- Donations & Fund-Raising