Communal Health Outreach
- In collaboration with Share foundation, Glove foundation reached out to market women @ Makola. Hundreds of traders were screened and some received assistance to treat their ailment.
- Glove foundation organized a mega health fair (Glove Health Fair) for residence of Ablekuma North. Over 700 people benefited from various medical screening and counseling comprising Spine, Eye, Dental, Hepatitis B, blood Glucose, Breast, BMI, Blood Pressure, dementia, HIV, Exercise and nutrition, Blood donation, and subsidized national health insurance scheme (NHIS) registration.
- Collaborated with Accra Polytechnic SRC to organize health on hepatitis B, Diabetes, Physical Health check(BMI, BP, Flexibility, Aerobic Capacity, Minor Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation, Stretching and Massage
- The foundation collaborated with several health institutions including Spinal Clinic, Share Dental, University of Ghana Medical Students Association, Korle-bu Blood Bank, Save Your Liver foundation; Lazza Keep fit Club, Chiropractic Around the World, SHARE foundation, Trinity Clinic, Emmacrom Eye Care, Healthline Medical Limited, E and G Heights Int. Ltd., and Ministry of Health.
- We organized Health Walk and Aerobics for Queens Hall-KNUST during their Hall week Celebration.
- Glove foundation in collaboration with the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences organized free diabetes Screening and Physical health check-up for residence of Asonomaso in the Kwabre East District.
- The Foundation partook in a health Seminar and physical screening for female student organized by the Women’s Commission of SRC, KNUST.
- The Foundation undertook Physical Health check (BMI, BP, Flexibility, Aerobic Capacity, Minor Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation, Stretching and Massage) in collaboration with The Clubs and Societies Commission of SRC-KNUST for KNUST students during the Clubs and Societies Fair.
- We collaborated with the Association of Sports and Exercise Science Students to organize Health Screening and Seminar for the KNUST Student populace. This exercise was supported by the Ministry of Health.
- We participated in a Seminar and also offered a physical health screening for the College of Architecture and Planning Students (CAPS), KNUST.
Public Health Education
Through our social media platforms and affiliate TV & radio stations including BTA, UTV, Radio Guy we educate the general public on daily preventive health practices. Health topics discussed includes personal hygiene, Spinal Care, Dental care exercising, resting, sexual transmitted diseases and nutrition
At Glove Foundation we engage in high level medical research to drive our programmes and campaigns based on communal relevance. We also use our research work to advocate and support health policies and programmes to governments as well as local & international development partners. So far we have engaged research in 7 African countries including Ghana, Nigeria, Malawi, Tanzania, DRC, Togo, and Cote D’Ivoire from 2012 up to 2020.
Donations & Fund-raising
- Glove foundation reaches out to the elderly in remote areas in Greater Accra Region. The initiative included sensitization and educational orientation on preventive protocols of Covid-19. Hundreds of face masks were donated to the elderly. For more information about Glove please visit
- In response to helping Ghanaians to better understand the risk of COVID-19, Glove foundation donated 2000 nose masks to Kpone Katamanso Municipal Assembly in Accra.The initiative included sensitization and educational orientation on the need to comply with government’s health directives such as observing social distancing, wearing nose masks and use of hand sanitizers.
- Donation of mosquito nets and items to a small rural community in Malawi
- The foundation sponsored the “ASK tournament” organized for 64 Basic schools in Berekum to promote the interest of physical activities among the pupils.
- The Foundation supported the faculty of Allied Health Science in organizing their health week and screening exercise for the Ejisu community.